Sunday, August 26, 2007

Negotiations on playing field - letter

Internet Webpage: http://www2.blogger.com, Username: h_kausimae@yahoo.com , Password: YEAR2007
________________________________________________________________________

Our Ref: KGfield/2007 Your Ref:
Date: 22/08/07
Sports Chairman,
KG VI School,
PO BOX R 246,
Honiara

Dear Mr. Omearo

RE: USE OF SOCCER FIELD

Please refer to your letter on the above dated 11/07/2007 and my sincere apology for this belated response.

I must first of all thank your school management and sports committee for that understanding reached with one of our club official paving the way for our use of the field for some time now. Additionally I also thank you for allocating a space for us in 2007 at the price quoted ($1000.00).

I had paid for HFA registration fees and will start making installment payments to you as soon as I have funds coming in from my various fundraising initiatives. Field hire is my second priority to registration fees, given the limited funds that I have.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with my intentions.

Yours Sincerely in Sports



Mr. John A. Keniapisia
Treasurer
FOR: SANTOS STARS FC MANAGEMENT

No comments: