Monday, October 1, 2007

Response to Jeff Rahari

Brother Jeff, its a blessing to see your keen interest and kind heart in offering to assist Santos. I am posting here cos my email is down and I need to get back to you urgently.

Santos has 2 soccer balls only so if you can assist buy some balls we will appreciate that. Those $20.00 soccer balls in NZ are good. I was in NZ in 2003 (Uni of Waikato), and has seen the prices then.

You can buy from NZ and send via big parcels in the normal mail. Alternatively you can send money and we'll buy this end. For your information good soccer balls in SI costs $150 plus. Please indicate which option you would like to take.

Yes I can recall those times you and Tony Harihiru were with Santos and the others. We want to organise the boys do something better.

I am proud of you Jeff. I always believe that we can export our human resources and you are an evidence to that. Keep it up.

And do not forget those Waimapuru memories, especially the good ones.

No comments: